Revision as of 22:06, 13 May 2008 by Mmevenk
This wiki contains technical documentation about the MetaArchive Private Lockss Network.
- RSS feed of MetaArchive Tools and Resources You can add the rss feed to your bookmarks.
- Guide to Distributed Digital Preservation : Beginnings of a DRAFT
- Feedback for V0 Ruby Cache Manager
How To do Stuff to keep Stuff safe with LOCKSS
- How to Add Archival Units to your LOCKSS Servers Configuration
- How to Ingest new AUs with a New Plugin
- How to View the Content of an AU
- How to Enable the Audit Proxy of an AU
- How to Find Archival Units with Fetch Errors
- How to Diagnose a Fetch Error
- How to Speed Up Data Recovery after a Crash
- How to Force All Daemons to Restart
- How to Remove a Plugin from a LOCKSS Network
- How to Tell Daemons to Stop Harvesting an Archival Unit's Content from the Web
- How to investigate when a network produces many No Quorum Errors
The Conspectus & LOCKSS connection
- How do I match an archival unit as reported by the LOCKSS daemon with a collection, plugin, and plugin parameter ?
- Plugins, Rules, Manifest Pages, ...
- Plugin/Manifest Standards and Recommendation
- Plugin Resources on the Web
- Plugin Examples