Revision as of 14:26, 14 April 2008 by Mmevenk
This wiki contains technical documentation about the MetaArchive Private Lockss Network.
- RSS feed of MetaArchive Tools and Resources You can add the rss feed to your bookmarks.
- Collection development from a Technical View Point
How To do Stuff to keep Stuff safe with LOCKSS
- How To Inactivate an AU
- How To Delete an AU
- How to remove files of deleted AUs
- How to find archival units with Fetch Errors
- How to diagnose a Fetch Error
- How to Speed Up Data Recovery After a Crash
- How to put an AU into preservation mode only (no harvesting from web site)
- How to add Archivel Units to your LOCKSS servers configuration
- How to force all daemons to restart
- How to Remove a Plugin from a LOCKSS network
- How to ingest new AUs with a new Plugin
- How tell Daemons to stop harvesting an Archival Unit's content from the Web
The Conspectus & LOCKSS connection
- How do I match an archival unit as reported by the LOCKSS daemon with a collection, plugin, and plugin parameter ?
- Plugin Standards Checklist
- Plugin Resources on the Web
- Plugins, Rules, Manifest Pages and what the LOCKSS daemon does with these
- Plugin Examples